Sell Your Vinyl Records!

Sell Your Vinyl Records!

Call (865) 588-8823 or
(423) 484-9086

Where can I sell my records?

WILD HONEY RECORDS pays top dollar for your vinyl records! Bring your LPs and 45s to either our Knoxville or Kingsport record stores — or call us anytime at (865) 588-8823 or (423) 484-9086 to set up an appointment. We buy records every day… so you’re welcome to call anytime—even when the record store is not open for shopping.

Please feel free to call, sometimes it’s easier to answer questions and discuss selling your records with a phone call. We’re a small, mom + pop business and we’d be happy to speak with you!

You can also contact us with this form — just fill it out and click the SEND button!

7 + 13 =

sell my records in Knoxville
sell my records in Kingsport Johnson City Bristol

Wild Honey Records
1206 Kenesaw Ave.
Knoxville, TN 37919
(865) 588-8823

4209 Fort Henry Drive
Kingsport, TN 37663
(423) 484-9086

Our Knoxville record store is located close to downtown and UT campus—just 1 mile off Kingston Pike in the Sequoyah Hills neighborhood. Our second location serves record collectors in Kingsport, Johnson City, Bristol, and the entire Tri-Cities area—less than a mile off I-81 (exit 59) in Colonial Heights.

Where can I sell my vinyl records in Knoxville or Kingsport?

Wild Honey Records is the best record store to sell your vinyl records to! We pay top dollar for LPs, EPs, 78s and 45rpm singles of all genres. Bring your used vinyl to either of our East Tennessee record store locations or call us anytime at (865) 588-8823 or (423) 484-9086 to set up an appointment. We have many years of experience buying record collections from folks in Knoxville, Oak Ridge, Johnson City, Kingsport, Nashville, Memphis, Chattanooga, Atlanta, and Asheville—up to New York City, Chicago, Philadelphia, and all over the United States.

How do I sell my records?

We keep it simple and make it easy for you. If you’re looking for the best place to sell vinyl records in Knoxville or Kingsport, give us a call or use the quick form above.